Affordable and Secure Furniture Storage Solutions
Do you require a couple days of self storage unit space whilst waiting for settlement day for your new home? Do you need to store your furniture for several months during your house renovations? Or do you need a long term storage solution so that you can put away your home contents for a few years whilst you are overseas? Look no further, MetroMovers is your one stop shop for moving and furniture storage. We do the packing, loading, driving, unloading and storing all for you so you can sit down, relax and enjoy a cup of tea while we do the hard work.
Watch how our MetroMen Damien and John load a 10m³ storage module using every bit of space!
Short & Long Term Furniture Self Storage Solutions
When you move your contents into storage with MetroMovers, here is how it works. A few strong MetroMen and an impressive MetroTruck will come to your home to collect your possessions. The team will prepare and wrap your furniture items with pads, blankets and wraps to ensure they are safe for short term or long term storage. They will also conduct a full inventory and condition report of all your storage items for your assurance. Once they are done, our movers will drive back to our secure storage facility in Melbourne or Sydney where your contents will be stored using complimentary protective padding. When you are ready, give us a buzz and we will deliver everything back to your home or office on a day and time of your choice. It doesn’t get easier than that! And if your tea wasn’t sweet enough already; to sweeten the deal even more there are no lock in contracts so you only pay for the space and time you need, offering discounts for long term storage.
Everyone has a different reason for why they need a self storage solution, and we can accommodate them all! Your requirements may include:
- Long term or short term storage needs
- Residential home or commercial office items to be stored
- Short term storage due to delayed property settlements
- Storing of personal effects whilst you’re overseas
- Excess possessions due to downsizing your home
- Storing while renovating your home
- Sentimental things you don’t want to sell or give away
- Going away on an extended holiday or work contract while you rent out your home
- Decluttering during the “Open For Inspection” stage of selling your home
- Small business stock holding
- Archiving of office effects
- And many more!
How Much Storage Space Do I Need?
Everyone’s home is unique and out of the thousands of homes we have moved, we have yet to come across any two that are the same. The amount of storage space you need will depend on how many contents you are wanting to store. For an average size home, the storage space required for your furniture is often:
- 1 Bedroom Home: 10 to 20 cubic metres
- 2 Bedroom Home: 20 to 30 cubic metres
- 3 Bedroom Home: 30 to 50 cubic metres
- 4 Bedroom Home: 40 to 60 cubic metres
- 5 Bedroom Home: 50 to 70 cubic metres
If you would like to know your exact volume of goods, send through a list of the items you would like to store and we can help you out.
Enquire About Our Melbourne Self Storage Solutions Today
You can rest easy knowing our storage units are managed, safe and secure so you know your possessions are in good hands. Call us on 1300 138 960 and speak to one of our friendly residential or business relocation specialists to discuss your needs and book your space. You can also send an inventory list of items you would like to store through our contact form or simply use our our online system for a quote to move into our storage.